Mental Health Content Intern (Undergraduate Level)
• As an undergraduate intern (counselling / psychology), you will be responsible to administer the social medial account assigned, develop and create social media content, educational poster, research and write articles for ARKCC on various topics related to psychology and counselling field
• The internship run for 12-16 weeks, and the expected hours are flexible and dependent on the schedule of the intern
• This is a non-paid and 100% home-based position.
• Administer and promote the social medial account of the centre
• Preparation of social media content, which includes:
o Graphic design (basic/ no experience required)
o Article writing (intermediate to advanced/ guidance provided)
• Assist in conducting literature reviews and generating educational content (ppt and short report in APA format)
💡 Ideally a final year undergraduate student in any fields with a passion for mental health, psychology and counseling.
💡 Good interpersonal skills / Conscientious and systemic
💡 Excellent written English
💡 Competent in reading and synthesizing psychology research articles.
💡 Has strong background knowledge of Microsoft Office
💡 Ability to work under minimum supervision and as an effective team member